Ages 12 + (for ages 5-11 see Kung Fu for Children)
Set a goal so Big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.
The Foundation level is the first level for all students. Each module takes 8 weeks to complete with a belt earned at the end of each. This means the Foundation level can be completed in approximately 6 months. The key elements of this level are:
- No previous experience or fitness level required
- Train with people at your level
- Professionally developed curriculum, structured to ensure rapid and continuous progress
- Cover primary combat techniques
- Develop power through momentum
- Create speed with fluidity
- Increase reactions and reflexes to overcome inertia
There are three modules to complete at the Foundation level:
Beginners classes are held at:
The Jessopp Road Studio at 6:00pm on Tuesdays & Fridays
The Clover Hill Studio at 6:30pm on Thursdays.
Call free: 0800 145 58 44 or 07788 408 159 at standard rate